Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doing the crazy laugh

Yesterday was one of "those" days.

You know.

The kind of day where you question your own sanity at least a dozen times.

Both the boys were struggling yesterday. Adam was struggling to have a good attitude and be nice. Cooper was just struggling.

While Adam was at summer day camp I thought I'd take a few minutes with Cooper and snap some pictures of him without any distractions.

I'm not really sure what happened.
.
I don't know if I looked at him the wrong way
.
maybe I scared him as I was trying to make him smile?
.
What ever it was, something upset him.
.
I figured I wasn't wasting my shooting time even if it was just a screaming baby so I kept clicking away.


I wish I could say this summed up my day but it just kinda went down hill from here.
.
Last night we were finishing our errands and by the time we got to Home Depot the boys were completely done. Cooper was bawling and Adam just would not stop talking back.
.
Clayton loaded them in the car while I took the shopping cart back.
.
And that's when it happened.
.
I started laughing.
.
It wasn't just any laugh. It was the "I'm going crazy because I've had it" laugh.
.
There I was pushing a shopping cart by myself and I couldn't stop laughing.The harder I tried the louder and crazier my laugh got.
.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see several people looking at me and that actually made me laugh harder.
.

In my mind I had a perfect picture of how I must look to those people. Yep, just like the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons (minus the cats)

I think I mighta' cried a little too, but by the time I got to the car I felt a little better.

Laughter really
is the best medicine. Especially the "crazy laugh"....at least for me :)

1 comments:

Ildiko said...

Sorry!
I'm laughing so hard!

Post a Comment