Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Growing up

This past week Adam celebrated his 4th birthday.

It's hard to believe!
In fact, writing this post made me think about this one that I wrote what seemed like not too long ago!

We keep having the "stop growing up" talk with him but it's not working.


It seems that over the last several weeks we are finally moving out of the terrible three's. (yay!)

Our sweet boy is happy, polite and oh so smart!
He is very articulate and uses many big words in his vocabulary.
Yesterday we were talking about whether we should celebrate Cooper's upcoming birthday at Chuck E Cheese or Pirate Island and Adam's response was "Hmmm, I think I would prefer going to Pirate Island instead of Chuck E Cheese." Seriously.
A few days before that we had a serious conversation about hibernation. (one of his big words)
He never ceases to amaze us!

.
He is an AMAZING big brother, always sharing his toys, and basically anything else that his little brother covets. He also keeps Cooper properly smothered in hugs and kisses.

Right now he is really into Winnie The Pooh, Mario and the rest of the Super Nintendo characters and jumping on the trampoline.

His favorite book is Cat in The Hat.

His favorite food is candy.


We love him so much and even though we wish he would never grow up, we are enjoying watching him learn and grow into a wonderful little man.



1 comments:

Ildiko said...

I loved the moment last week when he listened like an adult,as I told him abouth us waiting for his birth, and how precious the very first moment was for me when I first held him in my arms. He is very special to me, and he always will be! I love him very, very much!
Nagyi

Post a Comment